Corcoran Original 10" Leather Jump Boots
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
These Corcoran Original 10" Leather Jump Boots are tactical in every way. Approved by the military for military paratroopers, these heavy duty reinforced boots have everything you need for a safe and successful ascent and descent.
Corcoran has incorporated some of its best, most high performance technologies into these jump boots. This includes rugged, spit and shine leather uppers, Goodyear welt construction and Garrison Army Munson Lasts. All of these things put together add up to one amazing piece of gear that is built to take a beating and come back for more.
The extra firm footing, outstanding ankle support and steel shanks also provide long-lasting comfort, protection and durability. You will also appreciate the anti-odor, anti-moisture properties of these Corcoran jump boots. They keep you and your feet cool and dry at all times so you can focus on your jump and your mission.
- DA PAM 670-1 Compliant for US Army Wear w/ ASU
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant for US Air Force Wear w/ Service Dress and Service Uniforms
- Spit and shine black leather uppers
- Standard military high rise
- Extra firm footing and a superbly supportive fit
- Goodyear welt construction for long-lasting durability
- Garrison Army Munson Lasts deliver a superb fit
- Webbing reinforcement delivers exceptional ankle support
- Unique ribbed steel paratrooper shanks are extra supportive and protective
- Extra firm, heavy duty military counters and box toes provide excellent protection and overall coverage
- DRYZ moisture control keeps your feet dry at all times
- Shock-absorbing, cushioned insole is extra comfortable
- Reinforced, military tap, oil-resistant rubber sole is the perfect complement to the hardy leather uppers
- Non-trip beveled heel is oil-resistant for extra protection