Danner 453 5.5 Inch Gortex Hiking Boot
These brown leather Danner 453 GTX All-Leather Hiking Boots are designed especially for serious hikers who are drawn to hiking as their outdoor activity of choice. Moreover, since hiking can be anything from a stroll through the woods to some serious climbing lasting all day, it is no wonder Backpacker Magazine named these boots a “Best Buy”. You can wear these rugged leather boots as much as or as little as you want and still get outstanding performance.
Hikers love these all leather GORE-TEX hiking boots for the way they fit and feel like an athletic shoe yet have the traditional stability features for which Danner is known. Plus, the full-grain waxed leather upper simply cannot be beaten for its rugged durability and long-lasting wear.
Since many hikers will only hike in all leather hiking boots made with GORE-TEX lining, these boots deliver on that front. The GORE-TEX lining delivers outstanding waterproof, breathable protection to your feet so they can stay drier and fresher longer. Plus, the Danner patented TERRA FORCE support system with a TFX outsole makes for an outstandingly light boot that delivers unbelievable traction and grip.
- Athletic fit and feel with high-performance grip and traction
- 5.5" height
- Lightweight at only 50 oz a pair
- Totally waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining. This keeps your feet dry and comfortable while you hike, even in wet, miserable weather
- Full-grain waxed leather upper disperses water for maximum protection and comfort while hiking. This boot also features some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance in the Danner line of leather boots
- TERRA FORCE X platform is the total package, providing lightweight traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance your maneuverability ascending or descending and fatigue prevention for your arches
- Toe cap is scuff-proof to help boots maintain their outward appearance for lower maintenance
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole is aggressive and provides enhanced acceleration, downhill braking and hill traction. Beveled lugs on the outsoles also prevent debris from building up and catching you off guard
- Shock-absorbing TPU shank