Danner Vicious 4.5" GTX Composite Toe Work Boots
The Danner Vicious GTX 4.5 inch NMT Work Bootshave been engineered to give you the most comfortable, protective work boot possible. Modelled after the lightweight, agile Trailguard platform from Danner’s existing hiking boots, these work boots are extra nimble and tough.
These Danner work boots also include a new last that will cup your heel in secure comfort while giving you a little more room in the toe box for carrying heavy loads or changing directions quickly.
These work boots from Danner also come with a dual density EVA midsole to give you extra shock absorption and comfort. The outsoles are oil- and slip-resistant and feature a low-profile 90-degree heel making it versatile enough to be worn indoors and outdoors. For those jobs that really demand a super tough boot, the Vicious features an abrasion-resistant heel cap, all-leather upper, non-metallic safety toe and a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex liner.
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex liner is built to keep your feet dry and comfortable even in miserable weather
- Rich, full-grain leather construction provides moisture protection and long-term endurance with plenty of support for all job site conditions
- Danner Trailguard platform delivers lightweight, seamless support for a roomier fit in the toe box while still giving you a snug fit in the heel
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap for long-lasting durability
- Speed lace system for a secure, tight fit and quick on and off
- Vibram Vicious outsole resists oil and slips and has a low-profile 90-degree heel
- Nylon shank for extra shock absorption
- 4" height
- Lightweight 48 oz a pair
- The superb non-metallic safety toe will not conduct heat or cold to your feet and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 for EH. Electrical hazard footwear is constructed using non-conductive electrical shock-resistant soles and heels