When it comes time to perform a tactical or speed reload with your rifle, you don’t have time to fumble around for a grip on your magazine, trying to pull it out of a stiff or tight duty pouch. The Magpul 3 pack for 5.56 nato .223 provides a secure way to grip your magazine and pull it out of its pouch—without turning to paracord or duct tape. This attachment takes those makeshift solutions to a whole new level. Designed by a recon marine, the MAGPUL fits over your 30-round 5.56 NATO .223 mag and provides a rough rubber surface that is easier to grip. Even when your magazine is sandwiched between other magazines, you can grab it out quickly. In addition, it protects your magazine should it fall onto hard ground, creating less of a chance of damaging it.
- Design based on para-cord and duct-tape solutions currently in use
- Rough-grip surface and thermoplastic loop for easy grabbing
- Constructed out of a single piece of rubber
- Easy to install or remove
- Protects magazines when dropped on the ground
- Fits standard 30-round magazines for 5.56 NATO .223