Propper Series 100 8" Tactical Boots
Choose a color : Coyote
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Do you want a boot that is both practical and comfortable? Then look no further. Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicamuniforms for Army members, the Propper Series 100 8 Inch Boots (Coyote)is the perfect fit for all of your tactical needs while you’re serving in the line of duty. Not only do they provide maximum protection for your feet without interfering with performance, they are comfortable and the open cell air mesh allows your foot to breathe. In addition, they are equipped with fast lacing hardware so you can be up and ready to go in no time.
Propper Series 100 8 Inch Boots (Coyote)are made with water resistant suede with a 1000D nylon upper. Their rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant and provides impeccable traction and impact absorption. These boots are meant to provide the wearer with maximum comfort while maintaining their durability in the worst conditions.
90 Day Comfort Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with this product for any reason within the first 90 days of purchase, contact our Customer Service department at 800.805.5294 for instructions to receive a full refund of your purchase price.
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903;compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
- 550 paracord lacing
- Washable open cell mesh for air circulation and comfort
- Oil and slip resistant rubber outsole
- Excellent traction and impact absorption
- Water resistant suede
- Fast-roping components with compatible arches
- Anti-microbial and breathable lining