Readyman E-FAK Emergency First Aid Kit
Whether it’s a mass casualty event or a family emergency at home, bleeding and shock are two of the most deadly but controllable elements of basic first aid. That’s why Readyman’s Jeff Kirkham, a 28-year Special Forces veteran, designed the Readyman E-FAK: an easy to carry and store first aid kit that mimics the traditional IFAK carried by modern soldiers with basic lifesaving in mind. There’s no excuse to not have a first aid kit on hand in the home or car (preferably both), and Readyman’s E-Fak has it all in a trauma situation
The E-FAK Emergency First Aid Kit contains equipment geared towards the most common and controllable elements of a casualty. For bleeding, there’s a pair of EMT shears, a Rapid Application Tourniquet System, pressure bandage, and Nu-Stat clotting gauze. Additionally, the kit contains an emergency blanket to alleviate shock, a nasal tube to secure an open airway, a chest seal for sucking chest wounds, and latex gloves so you don’t have to second-guess jumping into action. Finally, Readyman rounds out the kit with a medical card and instructional bandana so bystanders can understand how to use the equipment.
Due to the intended use of this item, we are not able to accept returns or exchanges once purchased. For more information, please check our returns page.
- Complete Emergency First Aid Kit for trauma situations
- Contained in a nylon-1000 pouch with quick-access zippers.
- Comes with a Readyman PVC patch
- Contains the following lifesaving equipment:
- EMT Sheers
- Rapid Action Tourniquet System
- Pressure Bandage
- Nu-Stat Blood Stop Gauze for rapid clotting
- Durable instructional bandana
- Emergency heat-preservation blanket
- Nasal tube and accompanying lubricant for maintaining airways
- Chest seal for sucking chest wounds
- Latex gloves
- Medical card with important medical information