The Rothco Nomex Flight Gloves are a reliable and comfortable source of protection for your hands whether you are piloting a helicopter or a humvee. Uniform heat and fire protection is assured due to the use of both heat- and fire-retardant Nomex fabric and thread in the construction of these gloves.
Designed to meet strict military standards, the Rothco Nomex flight glove has become a favorite for its high level of protection and flexibility of movement that allows for the optimum finger dexterity needed to perform necessary tasks.
- Sheepskin Leather covers the fingers and palm to provide extra protection
- Nomex Fabric is both heat resistant and fire retardant
- Constructed with thread that is also heat resistant and fire retardant to ensure reliability
- Longer length design extends under jacket cuffs in order to protect the wrists
- Elastic stitch sewn at wrist to streamline the fit of the glove and keep them in place
- Manufactured to meet Military Specification DTL-81188C
- Raw materials are products of the USA