The Surefire 123A Lithium Battery – Individual is an individual lithium battery designed for use with all high-performance Surefire flashlights. These flashlights are among the best in the world and can be used to find your way in darkened areas such as campsites, dimly lit urban areas or other circumstances where light is at a premium.
These Surefire lithium batteries are just what you need to pack in your gear bag if you intend to use your Surefire flashlight often. Unlike alkaline batteries, these Surefire lithium batteries feature an incredible 10-year shelf life so you can rely on them without having to check constantly.
These lithium batteries from Surefire also have a wide temperature tolerance so even if you are setting out in cooler or warmer weather and plan on stashing your gear bag outdoors, these batteries can handle it. They also contain a built-in heat and fault (short-circuit) protection to minimize frustration and maximize satisfaction.
For all SureFire CR123Alithium battery powered lights
- For use with all Surefire CR123A;lithium battery-powered lights
- High-performance batteries for use in all circumstances
- Optimized for high-drain use in flashlights for extra reliability
- 10-year shelf life for long-lasting durability
- Wide temperature tolerance for use in hot or cold weather
- Built-in heat and fault (short-circuit) protection for extra reliability
- America-made and manufactured to Surefire specifications
- Lifetime Warranty