The Surefire Helmet Mount Light LED 3 Yellow Green, 2 IR, 1 IR IFF - HL1-D-TN is a compact helmet-mounted light that is capable of putting out three yellow-green LEDs, two infrared LEDs, and one blinking infrared LED. This last LED serves as a personal Identify Friend or Foe (IFF) beacon, which could potentially save your life in a high conflict situation. The yellow-green primary LEDs are ideal for illuminating general-purpose, close-up work areas. The infrared secondary LEDs can be used with night vision devices (NVDs) and delivers a stealth, invisible light signature when they are viewed by the naked eye.
These yellow, green and infrared helmet-mounted lights contain a durable, watertight polymer body patterned in Desert Tan. These lights attach to any Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH) through an ambidextrous mount (included) that contains 20 preset positions. These positions allow the light to be rotated 360 degrees when attached. Once either mount has been completely attached to the helmet, the helmet light is quick and easy to slide on and can be securely locked in place as well. You can unlock the light simply by pressing a lever on the mount, which allows for quick removal in order to have the light serviced or transferred onto the optional Z71 carry clip. This clip is handy for the way it attaches to any MOLLE or ALICE vest.
This helmet-mounted yellow, green and infrared light also features an O-ring-sealed, watertight body to prevent water damaging or shorting out.
- Engineered from hard-wearing, glass-filled nylon polymer and neoprene for long-lasting durability
- O-ring sealed, watertight body prevents water from getting into internal mechanics
- Two toggle switches and a pressure switch give you complete control and tactility
- Yellow-green, infrared LEDs and infrared IFF LED beacon for customized versatility
- Long runtime from a single 123A battery with 10-year shelf life for outstanding performance
- Can easily be removed when it is time for servicing or transfer to other helmets
- Size: 2.2 W x 2.6 H x 1.3 thick, which includes the mount
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (with battery and mount)
- Output and Runtime:
- Yellow-green High: 19.2 lumens/6 hours
- Infrared High: 2.5 lumens/20 hours
- Yellow-green Med: 5.0 lumens/28 hours
- Infrared Med: 0.8 lumens/48 hours
- Yellow-green Low: 1.4 lumens/ hours
- Infrared Low: 0.3 lumens/96 hours
- Tertiary IFF beacon: 1.72 mW/120 hrs
- Body is desert tan
- Battery is included
- Lifetime Warranty
Maximum Output -- White Light
*Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output lights) until output drops below 50 lumens