Agilite Gear K19 Plate Carrier
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Get it as soon as:
Battle-tested and built-to-last, the Agilite™ K19 Plate Carrier is designed to provide versatile protection whenever and wherever you need it. Agilite had the elite operator in mind when designing this plate carrier and made sure every detail offers value and solves a problem. Many regard the IDF's units as some of the most advanced in the world and the K19 has been the Plate Carrier of choice for these operators for quite some time.
This combat-ready ballistic plate carrier features Agilite™ Gear’s exclusive Egress™ quick-release buckle system and Fast-Adjust™ cummerbund that can be adjusted to accommodate a variety of body shapes. Many plate carriers sacrifice adjustability for quick donning and doffing, but not the K19. We've personally tested the Egress systems and can attest to its innovative form and function.
The K19 is made from high-performance 1000D nylon resists abrasion and repels water, while Mil-Spec polymer hardware withstands compression and impact. Generously sized laser cut MOLLE platforms provide attachment points for modular gear. The latest version of the K19 is Placard compatible featuring upper attachment points and a new laser-cut loop overlay for hook-backed bolt-ons.
Internal retention straps accept up to 10 inch x 12 inch multi or single curve SAPI/ESAPI plates, while Agilite™ Gear’s proprietary “V” design evenly distributes weight across the shoulders and torso. With mission-ready features, like a zippered admin chest pocket, comms/hydration ports, and multiple loop patch panels, the Agilite™ K19 Plate Carrier is purpose-built to deliver maximum protection in even the most brutal environments.
- Agilite™ K Series™ Compatible
- Laser Cut MOLLE Platforms on Front and Back
- Fits Multi or Single Curve Small, Medium, or Large SAPI/ESAPI Plates (See Max Plate Size Below)
- Multiple Loop Panels on Front and Back
- Internal Retention Straps
- Front Zip Admin Pocket
- Fusion Foam Padded Shoulder Straps
- Proprietary “V” Design Evenly Distributes Weight
- Rear Drag Handle
- Communication and Hydration Compatible
- Fast-Adjust™ Cummerbund
- Egress™ Quick-Release Buckle System
- Positioned Further Back to Not Interfere with Your Rifle
- Both Buckles are Removeable or Replaceable with Minimalist Slide Buckles for a Lower Profile
- Material: 1000D Mil-Spec Tactical Nylon
- Hardware: Mil-Spec Polymer
- Loop Chest Panel: 9.8 in x 3.5 in (5 cm x 9 cm)
- Maximum Plate Size: 13 in x 10.5 in x 6 in (33 cm x 26.6 cm x 15 cm x 3.8 cm)
- Weight Including Fast-Adjust Cummerbund™: 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Imported from Israel