Belleville 330 Desert Hot Weather Steel Toe Flight Boots
AR 670-1 Army Approved
US military personnel are certainly no strangers to hot weather operations and the Belleville 330 Desert Hot Weather Steel Toe Flight Boots (Desert Tan)have all the bells and whistles you need to operate safely and securely on station or while deployed.
Combining safety and comfort, the Belleville 330 flying boots are made for tactical aviators who need every possible protection from danger, including Vibram rubber Chevrons on the outsole that minimize foreign object damage while providing exceptional traction over uneven, unpredictable terrain. These boots are so unique they exceed all necessary requirements for US military flying boots.
- 8” standard military height protects toes, heels, arches, soles, ankles and shins
- US Navy and US Marine Corps flight-approved
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11- and F2413-11-certified and EH-rated
- 100% leather meets AR 670-1 standards
- Full grain, cowhide leather and WT-2 flight-approved fabric upper lock in safety and protection for worry-free conformity to regulation
- Vanguard running shoe-like sole with a cushioned polyurethane midsole offers premium comfort and protection with every step
- Vibram Chevron outsole is made of 100% rubber to minimize FOD
- Anti-bacterial lining keeps feet healthy by keeping bacteria growth and odor at bay
- Polyurethane removable insole keeps feet fresher longer and can be replaced as required
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant