Belleville 8 Inch Insulated Waterproof Boots
General Color : Coyote
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
When working in the armed forces, it is essential to have a sturdy pair of boots that adheres to enlisted specifications. It is essential that your boots are sturdy, comfortable and adaptable. The Belleville 8 Inch Insulated Waterproof Coyote Boots are likely to be your new perfect pair. You want your boots to take you from stateside to deployment and back without substantial where and tear. You will also want an item that can withstand a multitude of conditions from desert to rain.
As an enlisted soldier, you will be expected to perform a number of tasks on a daily basis, and you want your boots to be ready to go. With these boots, you will be ready for anything from the battlefield to daily chores and projects. The sturdy but comfortable waterproof construction will keep your feet dry in the elements and protected from harm.Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicamuniforms for Army members.
- Soft toe construction for flexibility
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903;compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
- Height of 8” for optimal support
- Nylon fabric and cowhide construction for durability
- Polyurethane cushioned sole for comfort
- Vibram Fire and Ice sole for solid traction in icy weather
- Insulation by Thinsulate
- Waterproof construction for all conditions