Belleville Steel Toe Waterproof Flight and Combat Boots
Choose a color : Coyote
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Get it as soon as:
The classic military boot construction of Belleville promises to Arm Your Feet with only the best, once again delivering with the Belleville Steel Toe Waterproof Flight and Combat Boot (Coyote). The boots are both AR 670-1 and AFI-36-2903 compliant and are designed for the modern warfighter in mind, whether they’re on the flight line or handling heavy duty military equipment.
Constructed with durable flesh-out cattlehide leather and nylon fabric, the Belleville Steel Toe Waterproof Flight and Combat Boot provides structure and protection to your foot and ankle, encapsulating a GORE-TEX waterproof membrane that’s durable and breathable. Put only the best between the ground and your feet thanks to a 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra outsole that provides superior traction during slippery, wet conditions and runways. Rest easy knowing your foot is safe under an ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 compliant steel toe, ready for any potential dangers that come with military life.
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant for US Air Force Wear w/ OCP
- Military standard 8” boot constructed with durable flesh-out cattlehide leather and nylon fabric
- 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra Outsole provides grip during wet or slippery conditions
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction is optimized for high-pace occupations and comfortable enough for long duty days
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- Features a highly breathable GORE-TEX waterproof liner