Blackhawk Nylon Expandable Baton Case
Having a good place to store important equipment like your expandable baton is essential when duty calls. Ensuring that it is protected properly is even more crucial. The Blackhawk nylon expandable baton case is perfect for providing these things whatever your day demands of you. This case will surely give you the security and lasting durability you need. It is made from high-performance materials and will provide a long service life and give you the comfort of knowing that your gear is kept safe.
The Blackhawk nylon expandable baton case molded from abrasion-resistant, durable, four-layer Cordura® nylon for reliable daily use. This material is easy to decontaminate and strong, making this case extremely convenient. The nylon is combined with a polymer reinforcement for flexibility and closed-cell waterproof foam padding for the ultimate protection. This baton case can hold 21” to 26” expandable batons and comes equipped with a hole in the back to insert an opened baton. Additionally, it has the ability to hold Stinger and Stinger XT flashlights. Complete with sturdy molded belt loops, this case will provide years of service at a reasonable price.
- Fits duty belts up to 2.25” in width
- Constructed from four layers of abrasion-resistant Cordura nylon for durability
- Waterproof closed-cell foam padding for protection
- Holds 21” to 26” expandable batons
- Hole in back for the insertion of an opened baton
- Holds Stinger and Stinger XT flashlights as well