Elements™ CWAS Jacket CWAS with Battleshield X® Fabric (FR)
Choose a color
Choose a Chest
Choose a Length
Shrug off the elements with the Massif Elements Cold Weather Aviation System (CWAS) Jacket; a USAF approved flight jacket designed for the modern Airman. Featuring Battleshield X fabric, Elements CWAS jacket uses Dupont NOMEX nylon fibers that carbonize and thicken when subjected to the intense heat of a flash fire, reducing or even outright preventing certain burn injuries.
Safety also comes with comfort thanks Gore FR 4-way stretch technology, resulting in a low profile, ergonomic fit allowing maneuverability in the cramped quarters of an aircraft. The Massif Elements CWAS jacket also offers exceptional breathability, durability, and a fantastic warmth-to-weight ratio that won’t slow you down. This softshell jacket blends form and function for outerwear that exceeds at letting you exceed.
- ASTM D6413/F2302-compliant flame resistant design for safety around open flames
- Durable as you are
- Water resistant shell keeps you warm by repelling rain and snow away from your inner layers
- Windproof membrane blocks biting wind while remaining breathable during long duty days
- USAF authorized safe-to-fly
- 4-way stretch ensures a comfortable fit all the time