OPFOR SMARTbook 3 - Red Team Army, 2nd Ed.
As the only domestic publisher that exclusively produces military and federal agency recognized doctrinally based reference books, The Lightning Press brings an authoritative perspective to guiding Red Team Army forces, operations, and tactics. The SMARTbook 3 - Red Team Army - 2nd Edition includes the most up-to-date examination of the modern Opposing Force (OPFOR) operations environment. Authors Dr. Christopher E. Larsen and Norman M. Wade lead an in-depth discussion of the historical foundations of Soviet-era military forces within the scope of contemporary doctrinal taxonomy.
- Updated Material:
- Opposing Forces Series FM/TC 7-100
- Operations FM 3-0 (Oct ‘17)
- Offense and Defense ADP 3-90 (Aug ‘18)
- FMs 3-90-1 & -2 (May ‘13)
- Review of Modern Russian Forces
- Historical Vignettes
- Authors: Dr. Christopher E. Larsen and Norman M. Wade
- ISBN 10: 1-935886-78-9
- ISBN 13: 978-1-935886-78-5
- Publisher: The Lightning Press
- Date: Oct 15th, 2019
- Edition: 2nd
- Number of Pages: 264