ThePropper® Gen 2 OCP ACU 50/50 NYCO Uniform Coat (Scorpion OCP) is made from 50% Nylon/50% Cotton lightweight ripstop material to provide maximum 3-season durability. Manufactured in the US Army-approvedScorpion design, this coat is authorized to be worn while on active duty. Affixed to the upper sleeve is a spacious zippered pocket, ensuring that this coat has plenty of space for gear accessory storage. The zipper closure is one inch longer than prior versions, and also locks items inside so they will not be damaged or lost, and it closes silently for stealth operations.
Also built into the coat is a professional-style fold down collar to preserve the traditional military look. This collar design replaces the mandarin style collar used in previous designs. Constructed with high quality reinforced elbows, this coat is made to last – and it will not rip while being put through a beating on deployment. To ensure that you will always have a writing tool nearby, the coat is fitted with a handy two channel pen pocket as well - instead of the traditional three channel design. This saves space and eliminates wasteful material. In 2015 after extensive field testing and in combination with new US Army camouflage pattern selection, the US Army restructured the Army Combat Uniform design. The new Gen 2 OCP ACU design eliminated all of the annoying features that were never used in the field.Propper® Gen 2 OCP ACU 50/50 NYCO Uniform Coat!
- Scorpion;pattern is approved for use on active duty in the Army
- Summerweight - suited for warmer climates
- Lighterweight vs the 65/35 version
- OCP ACU design complies with current regulations
- 50% Nylon/50% Cotton fabric is highly durable
- Fold-down collar provides a traditional professional look
- Upper-sleeve pocket is spacious and fitted with a silent zipper closure
- Reinforced elbows are incredibly strong and sturdy
- Two-channel pen pocket keeps your pen on hand at all times
- Made to Army Specifications