Whether beating back harsh summer sun or keeping rain away from your face and eye protection, the R&B Military Boonie Hat in Scorpion OCP is an Army-trusted solution for field operations in hot, humid weather. Make it a part of your next packing list and shrug off whatever elements nature has to offer.
This OCP boonie hat is made to U.S. Army specifications out of a blend of machine-washable nylon and cotton rip-stop and is suitable for operational use, replacement CIF gear, or just for summer leisure. The adjustable chin strap can be worn loose or tight depending on the situation while the rim branch loops can be used to affix identification, small equipment, or camouflage elements. Finally, brass screen vents work in conjunction with the fabric to control moisture and heat.
- U.S. Army spec issued Multicam boonie cap
- Adjustable chin strap for tight or loose fits depending on preference and mission requirements
- 50% Nylon/50% Cotton Rip-Stop offers moisture wicking and long-term durability
- Rim branch loops for affixing identification or camouflage elements
- Brass screen vents help dissipate heat and moisture in hot environments