Anyone that works in public safety knows that the wrong footwear can ruin your entire shift. That’s why Ridge created their Tactical Dura-Max boot line, specifically for fire, police, EMS personnel and military tactical operations. The Ridge Tactical Dura-Max Mid Boot in Black is true high performance footwear that stays comfortable for your entire tour of duty.
Lightweight but tough and durable, the Ridge Dura-Max Mid Boots were carefully designed down to the last detail. These boots feature a full grain action leather toe box with extra room, and the tough carbon rubber Dura outsoles are fully stitched to the uppers for unbeatable durability. The outsole also has self-cleaning lugs, and is oil and slip resistant over rougher terrain and higher angle navigation. The Ridge Dura-Max Mid Boots also have a tough nylon shank and removable insole for your convenience. And the 900 denier nylon upper with triple and double stitching makes these duty boots virtually indestructible. The Ridge Dura-Max Mid Boots also has eyelet lacing, and Ridge’s YKK full length zipper with a Velcro zipper keeper, so you’re up and running with no downtime. The dual air/water ventilation system and tactical boot air heel system give you breathable comfort for the duration of your shift.
- Full grain leather toe box with 900 Denier nylon upper
- 6” high, weighs only 22 oz
- Carbon rubber outsole is fully stitched to the uppers for durability
- Flexible collar for comfort during long term wear
- Oil and slip resistant with self-cleaning lugs
- YKK full length zipper with Velcro zipper keeper
- Dual air/water ventilation system for breathability