5.11 Stryke PDU Class A Shirt
Choose a color
Choose a Chest
Choose a Length
For years, the 5.11 company has been creating high-quality performance gear for military and covert operations. Therefore it is no surprise that they chose to seek input from field operatives when developing the 5.11 Stryke PDU Class A Shirt, an exceptional long-sleeve foundation for any tactical duty uniform.
Built from the exclusive 4.84-ounce Flex-Tac stretch fabric found in many of their premium tactical garments, the 5.11 Stryke PDU Class A Shirt delivers durability and flexible performance in one outstanding package. Maximum resilience is achieved through generous bartacking at stress points, Teflon-enabled moisture and stain resistance, and triple-needle stitching throughout. Keep yourself looking sharp and professional with the hidden front zipper and integrated permanent creases, and trust ultra-tough melamine buttons not to break, burn, or melt even in the toughest conditions.
- Features exclusive 4.84 oz. Flex-Tac mechanical stretch fabric
- Teflon treated to repel stains, soil, and moisture
- Pass-through mic access for added functionality
- Integrated camera or radio loop enforcement kit
- Includes badge tab and epaulette kit for easy integration
- Triple-stitched and featuring bartacking at major stress areas for added resilience