5.11 Tactical Covert M4 Rifle Backpack
This 5.11 Tactical Covert M4 Rifle Backpack is designed to help you achieve mission success without being detected! It can hold a collapsible stock M4 and all the necessaryaccessorieswhile at the same time achieving a complete inconspicuous look.
This 5.11 Covert M4 Rifle pack can be used by tactical units that need portability in a broad range of operational environments, including fire support missions that require high mobility and a low profile response. This 5.11 covert gun bag has their hallmark feature, the 5.11 R.A.C. (Roll-down Assault Compartment), which delivers immediate and unrestricted access to a tactical firearm.
Comfort features on the 5.11 M4 Rifle backpack include internal foam padding areas on top and at the sides, a padded muzzle cup, and integrated weapon retention straps that allow you to transport your firearms safely, securely and with extra stability. The shoulder strap design is ambidextrous and includes a QuickTact accessory strap to add extra items. An external go bag compartment features plenty of space for additional magazines, optics or other vital tactical accessories.
- Inconspicuous, covert gun bag featuring several different compartments, including an integrated R.A.C.
- Internal weapon retention straps keeps weaponry safe and stable
- Padded muzzle cup
- QuickTact accessory strap allows you to add extra items for increased functionality
- Ambidextrous carry system is great for south paws and right handers
- An extra external compartment is sized for a 5.11;bail out;gag for increased versatility
- Padded interior keeps items from getting damaged
- Reinforced grab and go handles offers quick portability
- 500D tear-resistant nylon holds up to rough and tough usage
- Water and weather-resistant for all-weather operability
- Dual zip 180 degree access on front and main compartments makes for easy access
- Durable DuraFlex hardware won’t break or snap like some inferior products
- YKK self-healing zippers throughout
- Molded grip pulls on all zippers are more ergonomic than most