The 5.11 Tactical MultiPry Bar is the ideal piece of kit for military or law enforcement special ops personnel who need to gain forcible entry in high intensity, high conflict situations where lives are at stake or perpetrators are at risk of getting away.
When used with the 5.11 Tactical MultiSledge, this 5.11 Tactical MultiPry Bar and its unique head-design can easily and forcibly pry open inward- and outward-swinging doors in all types of environments. Designed to ensure optimal bite, awesome case displacement and zero slippage, you’ll gain maximum mechanical advantage each and every time.
The MultiPry Bar is a durable, sturdy, 27.5” pry bar designed to terminate standard swinging security doors. Engineered from ultra-rugged 4130 tubular steel, the MultiPry features intensely-crafted TractionTeeth along the inner pry blade for a guaranteed grip. It includes a traditional claw head at the opposite end as well.
- Sturdy, 27.5” pry bar fabricated exclusively for military or law enforcement special ops personnel
- Designed to take down standard swinging security doors, inward and outward
- Engineered from ultra-rugged 4130 tubular steel
- TractionTeeth along the inner pry blade deliver guaranteed grip
- Kit includes a traditional claw head at the opposite end of the pry bar