5.11 Tactical has engineered its 5.11 Tactical Rush 72 Back Packto provide ample storage and expandability for 3 days worth of storage for extended excursions nearby or during tactical deployments.
The 2000D nylon comprising the Rush 72 is highly-resilient, water-repellent and compatible with trustworthy Molle and Backup Belt System web platforms to keep all your gear easily accessible. In terms of storage, you’ve got dual zippered front and main compartments, an admin-type organizer pocket, an internal hydration compartment for replenishment of fluids, an easy-to-get-to “shove-it” pocket, and a fleece-lined sunglasses pocket.
- Holds 3 days worth of supplies, hydration, survival and admin gear
- Perfect for weekend warriors or tactical operators as an operational bug out bag
- Front and main compartments are dual-zippered and feature molded grip pulls for easier use
- Multiple pockets are integrated seamlessly into the back pack for easy access to all items
- Admin pocket stores maps, pens and other important documents
- Fleece-lined sunglass pocket keeps important eyewear safe from scratches
- Internal hydration compartment features hangers and toggles for fast, easy replenishment
- 2894 cubic inch/47.5 liter capacity
- Cinching waist strap and dual compression straps make for an ergonomic, natural fit
- Dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps are adjustable and help prevent fatigue
- Built from durable, water-repellant 1000D nylon
- Contoured yoke system with grab and go handle make for easy bug outs
- Rugged, self-healing YKK zipper hardware is tough, rugged and reliable
- Integrated drainage grommet keeps items dry and protected