By wearing this time-tested 5.11 Tactical Short Sleeve Taclite Pro Shirt, engineered from proprietary 4 oz poly/cotton Taclite ripstop fabric, you’ll be able to perform your duties comfortably and efficiently. It’ll also be a breeze to keep this shirt looking sharp and clean as it’s been treated with Teflon to resist stains, liquids and soil.
This short sleeved Taclite shirt from 5.11 also features patented hidden document pockets on either side of the chest that provide plenty of covert storage. Reinforced pen pockets on the left sleeve offer easy access to important writing implements, while a cape-back mesh panel keeps air flowing at all times to keep you cool and confident when the mercury rises.
In terms of easy storage, the locker loop on the inner collar allows you to quickly hang the shirt at work or at home when you’re off shift. The hardware on this5.11 Tactical Short Sleeve Taclite Pro Shirt (i.e. the melamine buttons) won't burn, crack, or melt, which also keeps the shirt looking sharper longer.
- This functional shirt is also lightweight, durable and comfortable
- Hot weather ops are made easier by enhanced ventilation zones
- Quick-dry, moisture-wicking fabric moves perspiration away from the body
- Gusseted underarms allow for maximum mobility
- Teflon-treated for stain-, soil- and liquid-resistance
- Multiple pockets include two twin chest pockets and sleeve pen holders
- 4 oz Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric is sturdy and durable
- Drilex cape-back vent contributes to extra ventilation and comfort
- Melamine buttons won’t burn, crack, or melt
- Bartacking at all stress points helps shirt last longer
- Locker loop on inner collar makes for easy storage