When you’re in a tough line of work, the last thing you want to worry about is your clothes. Created specifically for female officers in the line of duty, these 5.11 Stryke PDU Women’s Class B Pants are designed to be comfortable yet professional no matter what you may encounter during your shift. Flex-Tac stretch material ensures a comfortable, flexible fit that won’t limit your mobility, and with Teflon-coated fabric that is stain and spill-resistant, you can focus on the task at hand and not worry about damage to your uniform from food, dirt, dust, or grime.
Cargo pockets with secondary zippered pouches and a back compartment for a flashlight means you’ve got plenty of storage for everything you need to get the job done right. With permanent military creases for a sharp, professional look and color-coordinated buttons built from durable melamine, the task at hand can be your focus instead of your clothes.
- Adjustable waistband
- Cargo pockets with secondary zipper pockets
- Flashlight pockets on the back thigh
- Flex-Tac fabric for increased mobility
- Internal gripper panel to help keep shirts in place
- Polyester/cotton blend for a lightweight, breathable fit
- Reinforced stitching for superior durability
- Tailored specifically for women
- Teflon-coated fabric to resist stains and spills