Bates Durashocks High Gloss Women's Oxfords Shoes
General Color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
For those more formal occasions where a bit of spit-and-polish formality is required, these high-gloss women’s Oxfords from Bates fit the bill!
For events such as receptions, mess dinners, parades, medals ceremonies or other semi-formal or formal occasions, standing on your feet for long periods of time will be a breeze. Bates has engineered this classic shoe with many high tech comfort and style features that make this the perfect choice for special occasions.
Some military or law enforcement personnel may not have the time it takes to maintain a more formal-looking shoe, which is why the high gloss synthetic upper was designed—it’s low maintenance and doesn’t need polishing.
- Bates Oxford dress shoe with high gloss, Corofram upper
- Special DuraShocks technology can be seen in the heel and forefront of the outsole for maximum shock absorption and energy return. Keeps legs and feet comfortable and reduces aching legs and feet
- Breathable lining keeps feet ventilated, cool and dry
- Dri Lex lining is multi-layered to move sweat away from feet
- Removable insert is cushioned for extra support and keeps shoes fresher longer
- Rubber outsole is entirely slip-resistant
- Durable direct attach construction means shoes stay intact longer
- Made in the USA