Bates Durashocks® Waterproof Lace to Toe Boots
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
These shock-absorbing, Bates Men's 8" DuraShocks Waterproof Lace-to-toe Boots in black have the sturdy leather/nylon construction, protection and breathability that police, firefighters, EMTs and other first responders need and want from their on-the-job footwear.
One look at the boots and anyone on the receiving end of your training and readiness will know you mean business.
- 8" soft toe waterproof boots are made with trusted, reliable Gore-Tex lining for maximum performance, breathability and protection from wet weather
- Full-grain black leather upper, combined with 1680 denier leather, makes for one tough boot that resists rips and gashes
- Bates DuraShocks comfort technology means special shock absorption zones in the heels and forefoot to provide high tech protection against fatigue in legs and feet
- Outsole is slip-resistant protecting against slips and falls
- Stitch-out welt construction means boots were made using higher quality craftsmanship than other boots, creating longer-lasting performance
- Non-metallic construction for security-friendly passage through scanners