Bates Durashocks Women's Steel Toe US Navy Boots 9 inch
As you know, the requirement to wear steel toe boots depends on the nature of your job. If you’re a sailor who’s been told to wear steel toe boots on the flight line, a construction site or other areas that pose a higher risk of injury, Bates has engineered their Bates Durashocks Women's Steel Toe US Navy Boots 9 inch (Black)for you.
Whether you’re operating around aircraft or on difficult, demanding job sites with unpredictable terrain and lots of debris, these boots will protect your feet by giving you the toughest, best, most highly protective steel toe boot built to handle the demands of military operations.
- 9” steel toe boot provides high-rise comfort and protection from puncture and compression injuries
- Steel toe is ASTM F2413-05-rated
- Wolverine Warrior leather and 1680 denier nylon upper holds feet and shins in place for a responsive and snug fit and feel; allows you to perform all kinds of tasks without having to worry about inferior materials breaking down or becoming ripped or torn
- You never know what liquids or other materials might threaten to stain or penetrate your boots but Bates has made these boots impervious to dirt, oil and water making them easier to maintain while resistant to unwanted moisture, debris and potential flammables
- Feet stay dry and cool thanks to breathable Dri-lex lining
- Bates DuraShocks shock-absorbing comfort technology provides maximum shock absorption and energy return through specially-designed pads in key zones of the outsole (heel and forefront); protects feet and legs against fatigue, aches and pains
- Durable direct attach construction means boots are fused together to keep boots lasting longer and staying in one piece
- Vibram Extreme rubber outsole is slip-resistant for extra worry-free performance
- Assembled in the USA;