Bates GX-4 Gore-Tex® Boots
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Inspired by the same ballistic nylon in flak jackets developed for our veterans in the Second World War, these heavy duty Bates GX-4 Gore-Tex Waterproof 4 inch Boots (Black)are perfect for EMS, law enforcement or security personnel who need comfortable, breathable footwear that holds up under the most unexpected of circumstances.
Ballistic nylon upper protects against unwanted hazards such as scrapes, rips or tears. Cushioned inserts keep feet and boots fresher longer, and the slip-resistant outsole keeps you steady on your feet even on slippery terrain should you have to make a fast-footed response.
- 4" soft toe waterproof boots are lightweight and flexible
- Ballistic nylon upper protects against unexpected tears
- Gore-Tex lining is waterproof and highly breathable
- Removable insert is cushioned for extra comfort and freshness
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole allows you to spring into action if necessary without worrying about slipping or falling
- Athletic cement construction locks performance in place so boots stay intact longer
- Non-metallic construction makes passing through security and metal detectors a breeze