Bates GX-8 Gore-Tex® Insulated Side Zip Boots
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Frostbite is a real threat in cold weather environments, which is why Bates has combined the waterproofing of Gore-Tex and warmth of Thinsulate to deliver one of the warmest, driest, insulated duty boots on the market today. These two materials far surpass anything on the market today in terms of protection from the elements.
Everything about the Bates GX-8 Gore-Tex Insulated Waterproof Side Zipper Boots (Black)is designed for first responders who need a lightweight, warm, yet tough-as-nails boot for cold weather life-saving operations. These boots keep feet warm and dry at all times and can easily be cleaned as well.
- 8” soft toe for high-rise foot, ankle and shin protection
- Side zipper makes for easy on-off action
- Velcro side zipper tab keeps boots zipped up
- Waterproof and insulated
- Black leather is polishable and easy to clean
- Ballistic nylon upper resists scratches, tears and rips
- Trustworthy Gore-Tex lining delivers breathability and waterproof performance
- 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation keep feet warm and toes moving
- Cushioned removable insert allows for easy cleaning and ventilation
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole is great for walking over icy areas or uneven terrain
- Athletic cement construction locks in easy wearability without sacrificing flexibility