Bates Lites® Black High Gloss Oxford
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Wearing the right shoe for the right occasion is job one, especially for military or other uniformed personnel who work in a variety of settings and locations. For more formal occasions where regulation footwear calls for a more ceremonial touch, this Bates Lites High Gloss Oxfords Military Dress Shoes (Black)is exactly what you need.
Known for its low-maintenance, high gloss finish coupled with its non-marking, lightweight outsole, this Bates Lites dress Oxford holds up to the demands of standing on your feet for long periods of time, whether during sentry duty, at stand-up receptions or formal ceremonies. Looking sharp will be that much easier when you choose a shoe that’s been specially constructed for the unique demands of service personnel.
The sharp Corofram upper has a permanent shine and is very easy to care for. Feet also stay dry, cool and refreshed with breathable lining and removable inserts, perfect for warmer weather or long days at the office. They transition into evening duties as well.
- High gloss Corofram upper makes polishing a thing of the past. It’s all taken care of with this attractive, long-lasting, durable approach to more formal footwear
- Lining is breathable for long days on your feet, especially in warmer climates
- Cushioned removable insert allows for frequent aeration and replacement, reducing the risk of odor and unwanted bacteria-causing moisture
- Non-marking Bates Lites outsole keep you light on your feet without having to worry about marking floors
- Goodyear welt construction means higher quality craftsmanship went into stitching this shoe, a sign these shoes were built to last
- Made in the USA