Bates Rush Tall AR670-1 Military Boots
Choose a color : Coyote
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Bates has been a trusted manufacturer of military boots for decades. Bates Boots Rush Tall AR670-1 are authorized for use by the US Military and are US Army approved for wear with Multicam and OCP uniforms. These Bates military boots are made of flesh-out cattle hide leather that resists wear, tear, and abrasion. Athletic Strobel construction gives these duty boots the fit and feel of a running shoe, while an 8-inch regulation standard ankle height delivers enhance stability on uneven ground. A high energy return CMEVA midsole and removable molded EVA footbed deliver unbeatable comfort that can outlast hours on patrol. These OCP boots have a 100% rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs that enable maximum gripping power on virtually any terrain.
Bates combat boots are extremely breathable and ideal for hot climates. Keep your boots smelling fresh on the go with FunkAway Odor Eliminating Spray. Wear your boots with the utmost comfort by inserting Form Insoles Memory Foam Insoles.
- AR 670-1 Compliant for US Army Wear w/ Multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant for US Air Force Wear w/ OCP
- Lateral Response and Movement
- Athletic Strobel Construction
- Height: 8 in
- Upper: Abrasion Resistant Flesh-out Cattlehide Leather
- Footbed: Removable Molded EVA Foam
- Heel-to-toe Drop: 4mm
- Midsole: High Energy Return CMEVA
- Outsole: 100% Rubber Slip Resistant