Bates Tropical Seals Durashocks® Boots
Navy SEALS are the toughest of the tough, so why not wear the toughest of the tough? These lightweight, durable, quick-drying boots are engineered especially for SEALS training regimes such as Basic Underwater Demolitions (BUDS) training.
Your feet will be protected from top to bottom and side to side due to leather and ballistic nylon uppers and DuraShocks outsoles that have built-in compression pads to absorb shock and return energy with every step.
You can do just about anything in these Bates Tropical Seals Durashocks Tactical Boots 8 inch (Black)and they won’t break down or come apart; they’re built to take a beating through their direct attach construction, which molds the outsole directly to the boot for a stronger, longer-lasting wear. This type of construction is known to last longer than cement construction, which you find in many other traditional military-style boots.
- 8” high rise tactical boot
- Full grain black leather and ballistic nylon work in tandem to make uppers tough on the outside and comfortable on the inside
- Inserts are cushioned and removable to support feet and allow for regular aeration or replacement as required
- DuraShocks outsoles are slip-resistant and engineered for maximum shock-absorption and energy return. These outsoles are patented because no other system can absorb shock and return energy the way these lightweight soles can. They also protect feet and legs from aches and pains.
- Boots are built to last and can withstand the most punishing blows due to their direct attach construction. Direct attach means the outsoles are molded directly to the rest of the boot, whether they’re leather or fabric. The bond is stronger and longer-lasting than traditional cement construction, which you often find in other military footwear