Bates USMC Lightweight Durashocks® Boots
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
This Bates DuraShocks USMC Lightweight Boots (Olive Mohave)is lightweight yet tough enough to withstand the rigors of demanding days on duty. Bates has built in state-of-the-art shock absorption and low maintenance leather to deliver a long-lasting boot that’s up to the task, whatever that may be.
Back in the day, pretty much all duty boots were heavy and hard to move in. Nowadays, technology has made for the lightest, airiest, most breathable high performance footwear possible. For sailors and other duty operators who deserve the best of the best, these Bates boots won’t let you down.
- Non-combat boot
- Bates’ DuraShocks comfort technology with engineered shock-absorption zones in the heel and forefoot of the boot protect legs and feet from unnecessary fatigue
- Easy-to-clean Wolverine Warrior leather upper constructed of tough, durable pigskin leather and 1680 denier nylon
- Lining is highly breathable
- Outsole is slip-resistant rubber, thereby preventing injury
- Durable, direct-attach construction fuses all parts of the boot together creating long-lasting, low maintenance wearability without the need for frequent repairs
- Made in the USA