Bates Women's GX-4 Gore-Tex® Boots
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Women who work in uniform deserve the best possible footwear to carry them through even the most difficult, demanding days, whether standing still for long periods of time or springing into action if necessary. As you well know, having the right boots can make the difference between apprehending the suspect… or not.
This Bates Women's GX-4 Gore-Tex® Boots is breathable, polishable and slip-resistant for maximum performance under varying conditions and wet weather. For duty personnel who never know what the day will bring, these tactical boots from Bates allow you to switch gears from static operations to fast-on-your-feet duties.
- Mid height provides excellent reinforcement and protection of heels, ankles and arches
- Boot is tough enough for any duty personnel in uniform
- Black leather and nylon upper for reinforced performance and tear resistance
- Highly polishable
- Gore-Tex lining is waterproof and breathable allowing for all-weather operations
- Cushioned removable insert keeps feet and boots fresher longer
- Outsole resists against slips, perfect for unexpected sprints in wet weather or slippery conditions
- Cement construction means boots last longer with locked-in wearability
- Non-metallic, security-friendly materials mean faster passage through security zones and metal detectors