Belleville 600g Insulated Waterproof USAF Flight Boots
Choose a color : Sage
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
The Belleville 675 boot is perfect for military aviators who need hard-core protection when Mother Nature throws an icy curve ball in wet, snowy conditions. Heavily insulated with 600g of Thinsulate insulation, this awesome, full-grain leather boot also delivers incredible waterproof protection and extreme slip resistance in icy cold conditions.
Through the use of the Vibram Fire and Ice outsole, which is made of a special rubber compound that won’t harden or change shape in cold temperatures, this outstanding Belleville 675 flight boot will carry you through long, hard shifts in the air and on the ground and keep your feet warm, dry and insulated.
Certified Safe To Fly by the USAF Memorandum dated 8 July 2013.
- 8” height
- USAF Air Force flight-approved for worry-free compliance
- Full-grain cowhide leather upper provide exceptional durability and protection
- Vanguard sole construction combines a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a Vibram 360o outsole for lifesaving all-round traction in extremely icy conditions
- 600g Insulated Thinsulate insulation keeps feet warm
- Vibram Fire & Ice Composite Outsole
- Gore-Tex waterproof fabric bootie keeps feet dry
- Fire Retardant
- Polyurethane removable insole can be removed or replaced
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant