Belleville Army Boots
Choose a color : Desert Tan
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
AR 670-1 Army Approved
TheBelleville 390DES Army Boots (Desert Tan) is one of the most highly recognized combat boot in our entire inventory and there's a reason - it's been tried and tested by soldiers just like you who've voted with their feet to make this one of Belleville's top sellers.
This iconic Belleville 390DES boot was engineered for an athletic feel by leveraging advancements in premium comfort technology such as slip-resistant, super traction-enabling Vanguard sole construction, a cushioned polyurethane midsole for extra shock absorption and an aggressive Vibram rubber outsole.
Everything about the Belleville 390DES tan boots are Army tough, perfect for training days in garrison or while deployed in warmer climates where a desert boot is required.
- 8" standard military high rise
- 100% leather composition meets AR670-1 standards
- One of Belleville's most iconic boots over the past 10 years
- Full grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric upper work in tandem to surround your feet in premium comfort and performance
- Vanguard sole construction methods combine a cushioned polyurethane midsole with an aggressive rubber Vibram Sierra outsole to provide awesome traction and shock absorption over rough, unpredictable terrain
- Polyurethane removable insole prevents moisture, odor and bacteria from building up
- Made in the USA
- 100% Berry Amendment compliant
- West Point Approved