Belleville Cold Weather 600g Insulated Safety Toe Boot
Choose a color : Sage Green
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
These Belleville 675ST boots are heavily insulated with 600G of warming Thinsulate, which is perfect for tactical operations in colder weather that sometimes may include a ground component such as survival training or joint missions with your land-based brothers-in-arms.
The Belleville 675ST boot is also waterproof and slip-resistant and features a Vibram Fire and Ice outsole that will not harden in colder temperatures.
Military personnel may have to change course in midstream in order to achieve mission success, but changing the type of boot you wear is not something you want to do too often, especially if you get it right the first time.*This is a final sale item.
- 8" standard military height
- Full grain sage green cowhide leather upper is smooth to the touch and offers great support and a snug fit
- Vanguard running shoe outsole with a cushioned polyurethane midsole works to provide maximum protection at all times
- Vibram Fire and Ice 360 lug outsole provides awesome traction on ice and in freezing rain
- 600 grams of Thinsulate insulation keep feet warm in cold, wet weather
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11- and F2413-11-certified and EH-rated
- Polyurethane removable insole provides extra cushioning
- Made in USA
- Berry Compliant