Belleville Hot Weather Flight and Combat Vehicle Boot
Belleville understands the importance of kitting out soldiers and airmen in footwear that holds up to the rigors of hot operating environments in the air and on the ground. These Belleville 340 hot weather flight and combat vehicle boots are perfect for members operating on or around aircraft and in military combat vehicles such as tanks and Humvees.
Since flame-resistant material is of the utmost importance when working around aircraft and vehicles, the Belleville 340 boots have been engineered using Nomex flame-resistant fibers that provide a protective layer against fire hazards.
Aside from its superior flame resistance, the Belleville 340 also features superb Vanguard running shoe construction and a polyurethane cushioned midsole for extreme comfort and lightweight maneuverability even during the longest days on duty. Omni-directional lugs made of Vibram Sierra rubber help stabilize your footing on uneven and rocky terrain.
- 8” standard military height
- Soft toe
- Vanguard running shoe sole construction means boots wear like running shoes but perform like state-of-the-art combat boots
- Uppers are made of full grain, tan cowhide leather
- Extra safety and protection is delivered by Nomex blended, flame-resistant fabric<
- X-Static anti-bacterial lining also fights odor
- Polyurethane cushioned midsole adds an extra layer of shock absorption and protection
- Vibram rubber Sierra outsole is slip- and oil-resistant for extra safety
- Polyurethane removable insert keeps feet fresh and odor-free