Belleville Waterproof Combat and Flight Boots
Choose a color : Desert Tan
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Belleville 790 Waterproof Combat and Flight Boots (Desert Tan)
The Belleville 790 Waterproof Combat and Flight Boots (Desert Tan)are versatile enough to be worn by both U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force flight crews who need maximum protection and minimal weight from their operational aviation footwear.
Designed first and foremost with safety in mind, the Belleville 790 will exceed your expectations in terms of comfort, durability, breathability and protection. The breathability of this boot is also great for those long crew days in the air or on the ground working on or near aircraft.
When you pull on the Belleville 790 flight boot, you’ll feel like you’re wearing your favorite pair of running shoes - but ones with the performance of a hard-core military combat boot.
Benefits of theBelleville 790 Waterproof Combat and Flight Boots (Desert Tan):
- One of only a handful of boots that are officially flight-approved for U.S. Army and Air Force use
- 8” standard military height
- Tan leather and nylon upper provides rugged, aggressive protection and support; leather is AR670-1-standard
- Temperate Weather Use
- Vanguard running shoe sole construction provides high performance, premium cushioning that distributes impact from heel to toe, similar to running shoes
- Thick polyurethane cushioned midsole works in tandem with the extreme Vibram Sierrarubber outsole for state-of-the-art comfort and protection
- Gore-Tex fabric bootie provides waterproof, breathable protection against the elements
- Omaha moisture wicking lining repels perspiration and humidity to keep feet cool and dry
- Polyurethane removable insert can be cleaned or replaced as required
- Army Combat Uniform-approved
- Proudly made in the USA
The;USA-made Belleville 790 Waterproof Combat and Flight Boot is tough, durable and made to last. Order yours today!