Belleville Waterproof USAF Flight Boots
Choose a color : Sage
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
The Belleville 690 Waterproof USAF Flight Boots (Sage) is asoft toe, lightweight, insulated flight boot and is built exactly the same as previously approved black flying boots, except its sage green color meets today’s USAF regs for ABUs and flying suits, making for an easy transition to this new regulation flying boot.
You’ll still find your favorite features in the Belleville 690 such as a running shoe-like fit and feel, full grain/nylon uppers, and shock absorbing outsoles. The Gore-Tex fabric bootie provides exceptional waterproof protection in wet, miserable weather while the polyurethane, cushioned midsole and rugged Vibram rubber outsole deliver extreme protection, shock absorption and energy return.
The Belleville 690 is an awesome boot for military aviators on the move.
Certified Safe To Fly by the USAF Memorandum dated 8 July 2013.
- 8” standard uniform height
- Soft toe
- Sage green flight boots are the same as your old trusted 690 black flying boots, just a different color
- Vanguard running shoe-like soles
- Waterproof Fabric
- Fire Retardant
- Temperate Weather Use
- Full-grain sage green cowhide leather and nylon fabric upper provide awesome protection against FOD, scrapes, scuffs, gashes and abrasions
- Gore-Tex fabric bootie provides insulation from the elements
- Cushioned midsole is made of rugged polyurethane
- Rugged,;Vibram Sierra Rubber Outsole delivers extreme shock absorption
- Polyurethane removable insert can be replaced or aired out as required