This Blackhawk Lightweight Balaclava with Nomex provides lightweight protection against flash and flame hazards to the head and neck.
Made of DuPont NOMEX fabric, this flame-resistant balaclava is ideal for professionals who work around flash hazards and want the best protective fabric. Moreover, just to reinforce the point, this balaclava will not catch flame or combust up to 800 degrees Fahrenheit (427 degrees Celsius).
Measuring 18" long and weighing only 6 ounces, this lightweight NOMEX balaclava is perfect for working in hot climates and even better, it contains flat seam construction for irritation-free wear underneath your helmet.
Masks may not be returned or exchanged - All sales are final.
- Delivers flash and flame protection to your head and neck for peace of mind operability
- Fabricated entirely of DuPont NOMEX fabric for extreme protection/em>
- Will not catch flame or combust up to 800 degrees Fahrenheit (427 degrees Celsius) for high-intensity protection
- Flat-seam, inside stitching is irritation-free when wearing a helmet for comfortable wear
- Lightweight six ounce DuPont NOMEX
- Ideal for working in hot climates
- Measures 18" total length (41 cm)