Blackhawk Speed Clips #3
These Blackhawk Speed Clips #3 are super tough and durable and best of all, they are rustproof! Their carbon-fiber polymer construction makes them super strong, flexible and durable so you can quickly mount or disconnect pouches and other gear quickly and efficiently. This allows you to operate without any tiresome weaving or fumbling with bulky straps, or losing precious time rearranging your kit for a better ergonomic performance.
These military speed clips are the most adaptable, versatile new pieces of MOLLE hardware available on the market today. They were developed by BH research and development staff.
These rustproof speed clips have been tested in combat by soldiers who have rated them to be both reliable and secure. Endorsements like that from your bothers in arms make these clips the ones to beat!
- Speed clips;do not rust
- Features an accessory lanyard hole for easy carry
- Free floating for deployment with other accessories, unlike existing attached MOLLE straps
- They are super;FAST and fumble-free!
- Color-matched to your gear for low-profile stealth
- Comes in 3", 5", 7" and 9" lengths to house any size pouches for exceptional versatility
- Can be used with all of the new BH 38-series pouches for high-value performance
- Can be easily used with any existing MOLLE pouches (just cut the strap off or tuck it behind the Speed Clip)
- Enhance your personal setup by using the clips in other, innovative ways
- Each package contains six clips
- How the Speed Clip works:
- Simply place the pouch so the webbing lines up with spaces between the webbing on the platform
- Insert the speed clip underneath the webbing of the platform, weaving it alternately between the platform and the pouch
- Secure the end of the Speed Clip by fastening its tab onto the last section of the webbing
- Existing MOLLE Strap?;
- If you have a pouch with a MOLLE strap, either cut the strap off or tuck it behind the Speed Clip