When it comes to carrying gear, sometimes less is more. Featuring standard features with durable construction to hold up against rugged environments, the Blackhawk Universal Single Mag Case is just what you need to keep a backup magazine or folding tactical knife within easy reach.
Built from a super-tough Cordura nylon material, this Blackhawk creation will fit any belt with a maximum width of 2.25 inches. It features a traditional flap-style cover with hook-and-loop fastener for secure retention of your gear. A lining made up of 150 denier knit material and flexible polymer-based reinforcement assure of resilient long-term performance, making this Blackhawk accessory an outstanding value.
- Non-molded duty accessory holds one backup magazine or folding knife
- Constructed from quad-layered laminate Cordura for abrasion resistance
- Features closed-cell waterproof padding for added protection
- Belt loops are injection-molded for sturdy performance you can count on
- Flex polymer reinforced for strength
- Suits belts as wide as 2.25 in.
- Available in tactical black