JEFFERIES SOCKS SIZE CHARTS
|Shoe/Boot Size||8 - 9.5||9 - 11||10 - 12|
Hint: For the most accurate results, measure yourself in your undergarments.
- Neck: Measure around the base of your neck, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your neck to allow ease in fit.
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your pants. Insert your forefinger between the tape and your body to allow ease in fit.
- Sleeve Length: Bend your arm slightly. Measure from center back neck, across your shoulder, down to your elbow, down to your wrist.
- Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your hip to allow ease in fit.
- Inseam: Measure a similar pant that fits you well. Measure along the inseam, from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem.
- Gloves: Measure across palm of your hand from where your thumb and index finger meet.
If it doesn't fit, return it within 28 days, as long as it's unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
See Returns Policy
If your measurements are in between those listed in the size chart, pick the next larger size.