Given the high speed pace of military and adventuring life, it’s no wonder many come back with far more twisted ankles and bruised arms than the general population. No matter what your service throws at you, don’t let injuries and chronic pain stop you from reaching your peak performance. Stay in the fight with the Combat Ready Echo Kit, a combat-proven, ranger-tested treatment to increase performance, mitigate injuries, rehab rapidly, and increase resiliency in any environment.
Apply the Combat Ready Echo Kit over conditions such as edema, bruising, or swelling and find out why Combat Ready Tape is known as adventure insurance. Each application lasts for days and provides support to injured or injury prone joints that may be pushed to their limits during long workouts and multi-day competitions. After you apply the kit, you’ll understand why our kits have found their home in grueling military training and competition events.
- Combat Ready Tactical Tape designed for US military to improve injury management and performance
- Echo kit is designed to treat the following conditions: edema, bruising, or swelling
- Application lasts for 4-5 days of high-tempo operations
- Weather- and water-resistant application will stay put through rain, cold, and even full submersion in water
- Single use kit includes:
- Precut tactical body tape strips
- 1 alcohol swap
- Pictorial application instructions