Condor 3 Day Assault Backpack
Every soldier should have one of these Condor Three Day Assault Packs. There are seven different compartments, each with their own unique and strategic purpose. The main compartment features gear straps with two extra mesh pockets for securing gear. A second compartment has three map and document pockets, two radio pockets and a penholder.
On the back of this Condor three-day rucksack, there are two large pockets, a bottom pocket with three elastic closure mesh pockets and a zipper mesh pocket. There are also two side pockets, one on each side, for carrying smaller items. Plus, there is a compartment for your hydration system.
Ultimately, this Condor assault pack has enough room to carry you through three days of intense operations.
- Seven different compartments for transporting clothing, gear, hydration
- 3,038 cubic inches for maximum storage capacity for three-day missions
- Made of rugged 1000 Denier Cordura nylon
- Has a large load cargo capacity compartment with a separate pocket that can fit up to two 3L hydration bladders for all-important, on-the-go replenishment
- Contoured shoulder straps with D-Rings allow for equipment attachment
- Sternum strap and waist belt for extra stability
- External side compression straps secure contents and allow for a rattle-free carry
- Heavy-duty carry and drag handle reduces friction on hands and makes for easier grip
- Two double zipper pulls on the main compartment for fumble-free access
- Individual form pad back panel delivers extra comfort and allows for maximum airflow
- Grommets on all compartments deliver drainage for on-the-go comfort
- Heavy duty webbing is rugged
- Available in Coyote 498, OD Green, Black and Multicam (+$54.40)