The Condor EMT Glove Pouch is a small, but mighty piece of EMT gear that keeps operators safe and protected. By giving you quick and easy access to your all-important, protective gloves, you can lower your risk of coming into contact with potentially fatal blood borne pathogens.
What is great about this Condor EMT glove holder is the variety of ways you can attach it to the rest of your gear or your clothing. There are three ways you can attach this pouch, either through MOLLE webbing, to your belt or via a carabiner. So even if you have a preferred method of carrying your gloves, this pouch will likely attach in whatever way you prefer.
Plus, the Velcro flap closures and glove-securing, overlapping elastic allows you to quickly access a pair of latex gloves in a flash.
- Velcro flap closure for easy access
- Overlapping elastic to secure gloves for easily accessing these all-important items
- Holds 3 to 4 pairs of gloves for extra convenience
- Multiple carrying options include MOLLE, belt and carabiner for extra versatility
- Measures 4 inch x 3.5 inch x 0.75 inch
- Colors:; Coyote 498, OD Green, and Black