For longer and complicated missions, you need a pack that can store all your gear and provides easy access to life-saving equipment and tools. Enter the Condor Orion Assault Pack, a modular, multi-mission pack that can be reconfigured between outings to meet your specific mission requirement. It makes a great companion while camping or traveling, but out in the field or while deployed it fills its true purpose as a mission ready three-day assault pack.
A single large compartment comprises the core of the pack. An additional exterior compartment can be detached for individual use as a smaller daypack or sling pack. Additionally, on either side of the pack are detachable accessory pouch for medical or other supplies. Collapsed within a separate pocket on the main pack is a detachable rain cover for rainy and snowy weather. Rounding out the pack are comfortable and supportive shoulder straps, a removable waist belt for weight redistribution, and three separate reinforced grab handles for easy transport and use in an emergency.
- Multi-purpose, modular assault pack with configurations for an evening outing to multiple days out in the field – the last pack you’ll ever need.
- Main compartment with gear tie-down straps
- Detachable exterior compartment for use as backpack or slingpack
- Two removable accessory pouches
- Separate storage pocket with included rain cover for wet conditions
- Three reinforced grab handles for quick and easy transport as well as during emergency situations
- Hydration pack compatible for long days on the trail (reservoir not included)
- Dimensions: 23”H x 13”W x 11”D (compare to 50l assault pack)