Condor Solveig Pack Gen II
Get it as soon as:
The best assault pack on the market just got better. Condor is here to present the Condor Solveig Assault Pack Gen II, the updated edition of the original Solveig with additional features with the warfighter and operator in mind.
Attached to the front of the pack is a reversible and removable beavertail: a separate platform with additional pouches and gear attachments. The main body of the Solveig Assault Pack features one main compartment, a fleece-lined gadget compartment, four exterior zipper pockets, and a pair of stretch woven pockets for water bottles. For additional hydration, the Solveig Assault Pack is compatible your own hydration packs.
- Large main compartment with separate padded 15” laptop sleeve and mesh pockets
- Front facing fleece-lined gadget pocket for delicate sunglasses, cell phones, and other sensitive pieces of gear
- Removable and reversible beaver tail, laser-cut with additional pockets, loop placard, and mesh for accessory attachments
- Reinforced grab handle for quick and easy transport as well as during emergency situations
- Hydration pack compatible for long days on the trail (reservoir not included)
- Dimensions: 19”H x 12”W x 6”D (compare to 22l day pack)